• Być wiernym Ojczyźnie mej, Rzeczypospolitej Polskiej



  • Please note that in case of transit by only one Schengen country, you should apply at the Embassy/Consulate of that country. If you travel in transit through several Schengen countries you have to apply at the Embassy/Consulate of country you will enter as first during the transit.


    If you wish to apply for a visa for the purpose of transit you need to submit the following documents:


    - completed Schengen visa application form. You can print out the application form from our website;


    - your valid passport. Passport should be valid for at least three months from the date of the planned departure from Poland or the Schengen area, it should contain at least TWO blank pages; and it should have been issued within the last 10 YEARS;


    - 1 photograph;


    - visa of the country of destination or permission to enter this country;


    - proof of the air ticket reservation to Poland;


    - recent letter from your employer or from your school or university. The letter should be addressed to the Consular Section of the Polish Embassy. Students should ensure that letter should includes information about the type of your course, school attendance and intended period of leave/holidays taken from school for your journey. Self-employed should produce evidence of registration of your business in the UK; letter from your solicitor, or letter from your accountant. Unemployed should produce proof of your entitlement to social benefits; House-wifes should produce letter from your husband's employer, marriage certificate and copy of your husband passport;


    - proof of travel medical insurance to cover any expenses which might arise in connection with repatriation for medical reasons, urgent medical attention and/or emergency hospital treatment or death, during your stay on the territory of the Schengen countries. The insurance should be valid throughout the territory of all Schengen countries and cover the entire period of the person's intended stay or transit. The minimum coverage should be EUR 30 000. The applicant should submit a written confirmation from the insuring company with information about the name of the insured person, territorial validity of the insurance, exact dates and amount of the coverage;


    - evidence of possession of sufficient financial means e.g. recent bank statements or traveller's cheque. We do not accept cash and/or credit card/saver account statements as a proof of your financial means.


    Drukuj Drukuj Podziel się treścią: